Monday, November 14, 2011

The Ulysses Gomez Experiment: My history with Cobra Kai

Top-10 ranked flyweight Ulysses Gomez talks about his history with Cobra Kai and Marc Laimon and how stepping on those mats for the first time changed his life forever.


Related posts:
  1. The Ulysses Gomez Experiment: The biggest smallest thing that’s ever happened to me Well a lot has happened in my life since my...
  2. The Ulysses Gomez Experiment: A person that has influenced my MMA career thus far Ulysses Gomez talks about the person who has influenced his...
  3. The Ulysses Gomez Experiment: Religion and MMA World top 10 ranked flyweight Ulysses Gomez shares his thoughts...

Source: http://prommanow.com/index.php/2011/11/14/the-ulysses-gomez-experiment-my-history-with-cobra-kai/

Anthony Torres

No comments:

Post a Comment