Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wanderlei Silva Trashes Vitor Belfort As Either 'Scared' Or Amateur

UFC Middleweight and former Pride champion Wanderlei Silva is anything but happy with Vitor Belfort after hearing that an injured hand has forced Belfort out of their scheduled UFC 147 headliner. Silva took to his twitter account to vent (translation via Tatame.com):

"(Fighting me) with one hand (laughs)? We are professionals. It's a great irresponsibility not to be careful on training, a great disrespect towards the fans. I'm really sad. I'm ready to knock you out, you have nowhere to run. This fight is happening. I guess you got scared of me. Nobody trains so hard that breaks his hand. We use the best equipments, gloves, bandages."

Source: http://www.mmaplayground.com/forums/topic53142-1.html

Curtis Stout Sam Stout Georges St Pierre

No comments:

Post a Comment